Middle School Athletic Resources
Click the link to the right to download a printable copy of the Health Physical Form. All JCMS athletes are required to have a completed form on file before playing sports.
Jasper County Middle School
Jasper County Middle School is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID(www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Before you begin the registration process you will need the following items.
• Insurance information (Policy Number, Group ID#, Policy Holder)
• Correct Address for all Parents or Guardians
• Health Information
• Primary Doctor Information
- Softball and Cheerleading teams have already been selected for the 2019-2020 School year. Please do not register your child unless they were selected for the team.
- Football and Cross Country registration is open.
- Winter and Spring Sports will be added at a later date.
Click here for more information: Getting Started
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
• If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly