New Student Registration Checklist (Español)
The following documents are required for student enrollment. Your child cannot be enrolled without all of the following information.
- Proof of Residency: Utility Bill, Lease Agreement, OR Mortgage Statement
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable)
- Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of your child’s Social Security Card, or signed waiver request
- Copy of your child’s Immunization Record – GA Form 3231 (obtain from your child’s Physician or Health Department)
- Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear & Dental Examination (obtain from your child’s physician or Health Department). Only needed for students entering a Georgia public school for the 1st time or re-entering a Georgia school after being gone for one entire school year.
- Copy of your child’s most recent Report Card
- Copy of your child’s most recent Withdrawal Form
- Copy of your child’s Test Score Result Form
- Copy of your child’s Special Education Records (if applicable)
- Copy of your child’s most recent Discipline Report (7th - 12th grade only)
- Complete the Student Registration Packet (Link Below)
Contact Central Office at 706-468-6350 for additional information or to schedule a registration appointment.