Mission and Vision
The Jasper County Charter System will provide superior and innovative learning experiences to prepare every student for life beyond school.
The vision of the Jasper County Charter System is to provide dedicated staff and supportive learning environments to inspire and motivate every student to achieve individual success.
- All students can learn.
- Students should be challenged with a rigorous and relevant curriculum.
- Visionary leadership is essential to continuous improvement.
- Employing and retaining quality personnel and providing opportunities for their professional growth is essential to system effectiveness.
- Decision making is data-driven.
- Creating a caring culture is key to engaging all learners.
- Everyone takes personal responsibility for achieving targeted results.
- It is the responsibility of the system to engage all stakeholders in the educational process.
- It is the responsibility of the system to be a good steward of resources.