What to do to pick another picture for yearbook:
We apologize for the confusion with the yearbook poses. We have made the necessary changes to ensure students are able to choose 2 poses. Below are the steps that will need to be followed:
1) Go to www.strawbridge.net
2) Click the red “Order Pictures and Yearbooks” button in the top right hand corner.
3) Enter your individual gallery code (10 digit code located on your proofs)
4) Enter a valid email address and click Submit.
5) Once your images populate there will be a red “Yearbook Selection” button on the bottom left.
6) Click that button and choose your two poses.
Please be advised that if you have logged in before you may need to clear your browser history for the changes to take effect.
Senior picture retakes are ONLY going to be done here by Strawbridge on September 9 in the auditorium. We will begin in the morning and work until they are all done. Senior pix take more time, as you might imagine, since multiple poses are shot at each station. If any seniors have NOT had their pictures taken, this is the MUST-do due date to ensure they are included in the yearbook. We cannot accept pictures for the yearbook from any other source than Strawbridge, since it is a part of our contract with them.Underclassmen picture retakes are going to be done ONLY on Monday, September 30, also in the auditorium. We will call students out by grade level for make-ups/retakes.Finally, a note on payment: If students did not pay the photographers for pix when they were here taking pictures, then students or their family members may (and should) purchase these online directly from Strawbridge at strawbridge.net. Seniors should find their pictures using their proof identification numbers and underclassmen can use the school identification number, FM314276. All picture monies can (and should) be paid online. This will streamline the process greatly.Jostens is also selling the yearbooks online, and it is the preferred method of payment for students and families to purchase them online. Most schools are moving in this direction for sales, as it lightens the load tremendously for bookkeeping and accountability. There will be a poster with the scannable image code for this posted both inside and outside the school soon._______________________________________________________________________
The JCHS cafe is happy to announce the problems the the "My School Buck" payment system have been fixed. Log on to the system at: http://bit.ly/JCCSlunch.
Save this number!
Our new mass notification app has a message retrieval number that is also the system caller ID number.
Parents did you know...
In compliance with the requirements of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, the Jasper County School District informs parents that you may request information about the professional qualifications of your student’s teacher(s). The following information may be requested:
- Whether the teacher has met the Georgia Professional Standards Commission requirements for certification for the grade level and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- Whether the teacher is teaching under an emergency or other provisional status through which Georgia qualifications or certification criteria have been waived;
- The college major and any graduate certification or degree held by the teacher;
- Whether the student is provided services by paraprofessionals, and if so, their qualifications.
If you wish to request information concerning your child’s teacher’s qualification, please contact the principal at your child's school.