706-468-6350 x 104
We welcome you and your child to the Jasper County Charter System. With the exception of Jasper County Preschool and Jasper County Virtual Academy, all new student registrations are processed through our Centralized Registration office. Our system utilizes Infinite Campus to process all registrations. Please visit our Infinite Campus page for information on how to obtain an account with our school system. Appointments are necessary to enroll your child. Before your appointment, please complete the online registration through Infinite Campus. Please read through the list of documentation that you will need to bring with you to your appointment. You may book an appointment using the calendar on this page or by calling 706-468-6350.
The Registration Office is open on Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 4 PM.
The Central Registrar is located in the Board of Education building. For any questions, please call Jennifer Holifield at 706-468-6350 ext. 104.
Please bring the following pieces of documentation:
- Driver's License/ State Identification Card/ Passport
- Proof of Residency: Current utility bill and current lease/rental agreement verifying your 911 address. PO Box is not a proof of residency.
- Birth Certificate or federal/state/ county document with date of birth.
- Current Immunization Record (Georgia Immunization Form 3231) or medical or religious exemption.
- Eye, Ear, Dental examination record (Form 3300)
- Social Security Card: Parents may sign a waiver in lieu of providing a Social Security Card.
- Previous school records.
- Legal documentation, such as legal guardianship or custody order, if applicable.